Hi, I’m Sarah.
I think it’s super-important to feel comfortable with the person photographing you, so here’s a little bit about me.
- I’m a mom to two adorable little kids and a wife to the sweetest man in the world.
- I dreamed up the idea for Blueberry Hill Photography back in 2015 when we were berry picking at my favorite spot and while I was working a job that was sucking the life out of me.
- One of the reasons I love photography so much is that I actually have a pretty terrible memory! I love that with photos I have an extensive diary.
- I think I’d describe myself as an extroverted introvert. I love being around people in short bursts, and then I love my alone time.
- My favorite music to listen to while I edit photos is the “Pride & Prejudice” soundtrack because it is so relaxing. (I also enjoy doing Keira Knightley impressions.)
Hopefully that helps you feel like you know me a little bit better, but if not, please follow me on Instagram! I like posting a mix of client and personal photos, and am definitely my most authentic self there. I also love following my clients on Instagram before we work together!